J A Kemp Event: Intellectual Property Symposium Copenhagen
5 September 2019
We are delighted to announce that J A Kemp will host another Intellectual Property Symposium in Copenhagen. Our 2019 event will take place at the Clarion Hotel, Copenhagen Airport, on 5 September 2019.
The event is free to attend and lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day. A drinks reception will follow at 16.00.
Topics will include:
- Priority matters – identifying and avoiding common priority pitfalls
- Breaking the logjam in US patent prosecution
- Getting yourself in the driving seat for patent prosecution – strategies for slowing down and speeding up the procedure
- Successfully challenging third party patents at the European Patent Office, and subsequently leveraging those successes worldwide
- Parallel round table sessions with our trade mark and supplementary protection certificate experts
- Alternative litigation funding arrangements available before the English courts
If you would like to attend please email Charlotte Bainborough.
09.45 - 16.00 followed by a drinks reception
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, Ellehammersvej 20, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark
For directions, please click here.