Intellectual Property Symposium – J A Kemp and Alligator Bioscience AB
15 September 2015
Co-hosted by Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm J A Kemp and Alligator Bioscience AB, this symposium will explore patent and trademark matters of interest to researchers, SMEs and potential investors.
There will be no charge to attend this event.
- 10:00 Registration and coffee
- 10:30 Introduction
- 10:40 What, when and why to file a patent application
- How to spot an invention
- When should you file
- How much data do you need
- 11:20 Coffee
- 11:40 Trade Marks and Regulatory Matters for pharmaceuticals
- When to start thinking about the trade mark clearance and registration process
- Why register more than one trade mark for a pharmaceutical product?
- What is involved and how long does it take?
- 12:20 Questions and discussion
- 12:50 Closing remarks
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about their own IP situation. There will also be plenty of time for networking.
To reserve a place for you or a colleague, please email email@example.com.
To download the event flyer, please click here.