Seminar on 19 November 2013: "Intellectual Property (IP): What investors look for and how to avoid the pitfalls"
18 October 2013
J A Kemp's Oxford Office and GrowthAccelerator are hosting a joint seminar at Milton Park, Oxfordshire, on 19 November 2013.
- Assessing the importance of IP protection from an investor's viewpoint
- Optimising your chances of securing investment by building a robust IP strategy
- Avoiding common pitfalls when investors review your IP
- How GrowthAccelerator, a new Government-backed service, can help your business to realise its potential
- Strategies to protect the commercial value of a company's technology (interactive case study)
- Discussion of any of your own IP issues that you wish to raise
Time: Registration from 5.30pm, seminar will start at 6.00pm
Venue: Milton Park, Oxford Innovation Centre, 99 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY
Please contact Sarah Cunningham via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to attend this seminar.