Why Choose us?
If you join J A Kemp for a career as a patent or trade mark attorney - at trainee, part qualified or qualified level - we will provide:
- The advantages of working in a leading firm: our reputation, our client base, our breadth and depth of technical expertise and our collective knowledge of intellectual property law worldwide
- An opportunity to combine a first-class training and personal development programme with early responsibility for producing high quality work and delivering excellent service to our clients
- A sensible approach to work-life balance combined with excellent salary prospects, flexible working and generous benefits
- The benefits of a caring and responsible employer: a sensible approach to work-life balance, combined with excellent salary prospects, flexible working and generous benefits, and a shared commitment to contributing positively to society through our work and through caring for the environment
- A supportive, open and friendly culture, with plenty of social events arranged throughout the year.
You might like to know what some of our recruits have to say about the firm.
You may also be interested in comments from some of our clients.